It's been in my dryer for just over a week and just about 11 loads of laundry. I'm not very impressed. While it works great with sheets and thinner items, such as kitchen rags, it doesn't do the job with clothes. Separating the items in my load of dark clothes this morning, it was as though I had taken no precautions against static at all!
It's a great concept and maybe I'll do another review of it when we get to a less staticy part of the US, but for now, it's just not worth the money!
Bounce 3 Month Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar, 1.92-Ounce

I tried to buy this SO many times and Pete kept telling me that it wasn't as good as the dryer sheets (which I use about 6 per load out of excessive need) - I'm glad you reviewed it, just don't tell him that he is right!
ReplyDelete