Thursday, December 2, 2010

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

There are very few products I like to use on a daily basis. I end up feeling as though they don't work as well over time, their results aren't enough for me to stick with the regimen, or I just plain get bored with it. Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector is AMAZING! I've always had what I like to call "If-y" skin. A user of ProActiv for the last 7 years, there are very few products I can add to my routine that won't cause awful breakouts. Lately, I found I my skin would hold a darker pigmentation after a blemish was gone and it was beginning to wear on my patience. I read several reviews detailing how amazing this product is and, even though it had a steeper price tag than I usually go for, I went ahead and bought it.

I've been using it twice daily (morning and night) for about a month now and it is one of the best products I have ever used. It can be worn under lotion (they suggest using one with an SPF) and it feels incredibly light. I noticed a difference in the texture and color of my skin within a few days, it seemed brighter and much less splotchy!

I highly recommend this product if you're struggling with any type of skin color issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment