Friday, December 3, 2010

Meyer's Clean Day Counter top Spray

I'm one of those people who is forever searching for the perfect cleaner. When I clean a room, I want it to smell clean; I want it to sparkle! I could never seem to find a cleaner with a scent strong enough to linger awhile after I was done without being so chock full of chemicals that my eyes were burning! (Hello bleach, I'm looking at you!)

While looking at the selection at our new Super Walmart, I came cross the Meyer's Clean Day brand of products. Although I have only tried the counter top spray, I cannot say enough good things about this product! The first bottle I bought was the Lemon Verbena fragrance.

It was heavenly! It smelled clean without smelling like chemicals, it made my counters shine, and using it genuinely brought a smile to my face! It's not just for the kitchen, it's safe to use on non-porous surfaces like walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, etc. When I used up my first bottle, I returned to get another and the Lemon Verbena scent was sold out! I chose the Basil kind (there is also a Lavender but I'm not a huge fan of Lavender scented things) and, although I'm rather used to the scent now, it was a little overpowering and reminiscent of "old man" cologne in the beginning.

Verdict: I highly recommend the Lemon Verbena scent and I can't wait to try the other products in the line!!
Bonus! All Meyer's products are cruelty-free, biodegradable, and they don't test on animals!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Meyer's products. I got several of them at TJMaxx. The baby scent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete